Humanscale Liberty Ocean
Liberty Ocean utilises material from discarded fishing nets that have been collected in an effort to develop innovative solutions to prevent ocean plastic pollution.
The nets are transformed into plastic pellets and then used to manufacture Liberty Ocean chairs. Liberty Ocean is the first-ever ergonomic chair to be built with recycled
net and is also certified by the International Living Future Institute to the full Living Product Challenge — meeting the most rigorous sustainable manufacturing criteria to date.
Liberty Ocean is Living Product Certified, meeting the most rigorous sustainable manufacturing criteria to date. This means that Liberty Ocean is climate, water and
energy positive. Every time we make these products the planet is better off. With a mission to create a healthier world, we are proud that over 60% of our products are
certified net positive.
Human Scale Liberty Ocean Chair Features:
- Distinctive clean lines create a timeless aesthetic that reflects today’s designed environments
- Form-Sensing Mesh Technology takes mesh support to the next level
- Non-stretch, tri-panel backrest provides instant, extraordinary comfort and lumbar support
- Automatic weight-sensitive recline ergonomically accommodates users without the clumsy interference of external devices or mechanisms for ultimate ease of use
- Shaped seat cushions are carefully sculpted to fit the body’s contours to enhance ergonomic comfort
- Size-adjustable design fits more than 95% of the population
- Optional, high-performance armrests move forward and backward, as well as inward and outward
- Light weight allows for easy mobility
- Fewer parts and manufacturing processes make the chair more sustainable
- Content—consisting predominantly of aluminium, with some steel and plastic components— makes the chair more durable and long-lasting
- With or Without Adjustable Arms
- Standard Black Oxygen Inhale Fabric
- AFRDI Certified
- 136 Kg Weight Rating