Boost Plus Electric Back to Back Straight Desk
The range meets Australian standards for height range, has an LED digital controller, anti collision and anti tilt as standard and a 120kg plus weight rating.
With low noise emission and easy assembly Boost Plus meets all Height Adjustable workstation requirements.
- Dual motor – 3 stage motorized legs
- 120kg weight loading capacity
- Smooth & quiet adjustment at 38mm per second
- Digital Control Panel With 3 Pre-Set Positions, LED Display Panel, Keypad Safety Lock & Reminder Alarm Setting
- Anti-collision and anti-tilt safety features
- Min – Max height limit override feature
- Height range of 620mm – 1270mm H
- 750mm depth top with scalloped cable access
- Available in 1200mm, 1500mm or 1800mm wide
- AFRDI APPROVED
What does AFRDI Approved mean? AFRDI (Australasian Furnishing
Research & Development Institute) certified products provide an assurance
that the furniture you want has been tested and assessed to make sure it
meets expected quality standards. This includes testing its strength,
safety, stability, suitability of purpose, and flammability. It also means
that the workmanship and sustainability through the furniture’s durability
has been stringently evaluated.